DG+Design (DG+) is a marketing and creative agency with a focus on clean energy and sustainable brands. Our work is founded on the passion to uniquely combine clean energy expertise, creative skill, and marketing strategy to provide unrivaled value for clients. From energy marketing to documentary filmmaking, DG+ focuses on empowering clients to grow the clean energy economy. We embody six core values of (1) Climate First, (2) Creativity Matters, (3) Flexibility is Key, (4) Strength in Diversity, (5) Nerdy Learning, and (6) Fun & Authentic.
Our work includes projects with utilities, solar and wind developers, non-profits, international organizations, and more. Working at DG+ is a unique opportunity to join the company at the ground floor and learn from experienced professionals. We work directly with client organizations of varying sizes and our reputation in the industry is built upon a mutual understanding of trust, high quality work, and responsiveness.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a solid communicator, team player, skilled writer, and has marketing experience within clean energy, sustainability, or a related field. They thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and they are ready and excited to learn about new technologies and products.
- Develop marketing and content strategies for clients to build brands, grow awareness, and impact lead generation
- Advocate for and deliver high-quality creative output that drives credibility, awareness, and business results
- Ideate and write new content for website pages, blogs, white papers, social media, and press releases
- Engage regularly with clients to understand their marketing, communications, and creative needs
- Participate in and often lead virtual meetings with clients to discuss strategy, deliverables, deadlines, and other project-related activities
- Communicate regularly with clients, internal project team members, and external parties, such as reporters, vendors, and partners
- Manage client expectations and timing for project deliverables
- Maintain a clean, safe home office work environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of work experience, with some marketing experience in energy, sustainability, or a related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of various types of content
- A passion for (or strong interest in) sustainability and clean energy
- Professional attitude and ability demonstrate highest values and professionalism, such as through courteous and professional correspondence, following brand standards for both design and writing, and timely communication
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Asana, Google Analytics, and HubSpot
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and experience using SEO tools, such as Semrush
- Ability to track and analyze website and social media metrics using Google Analytics
- Experience in social media platforms and social media management tools
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and two writing samples to email@example.com.